Sunday, October 5, 2008

A whole month without an update?!

I've been busy again! APE is fast approaching, and I'm drawing up a storm to make sure I have a bunch of stuff for the table. I posted a few things over at the Pissed Off Pinups blog, but I'm also going to have some non-pinup things as well... This sketch of a unicorn farting will become a full drawing and a print shortly. The fart cloud will be all rainbow colors and sparkles and things.
And here's a couple of doodles I did a while back. The guy on the left may or may not be Jim (John Krasinski) from The Office... I thought it kinda looked like him though.It looks like 24 hour comic book day (check out the website here) is on the 18th this year, and I'm going to participate. If I do in fact come up with a finished product, I'll make some ashcan copies of that to sell at APE as well!

1 comment:

Robert Barber said...

I love your style! It's so free and fun. Someday I wanna be just like you! Great work!

http;//rbarber.blogspot.com

-Robert