Friday, July 25, 2008

Comic Con 2008, among other things... (cross posted from the Pissed Off Pinups Blog)

I've once again let other life stuff get in the way of pursuing my artistic goals... What's up with me not updating since December, anyway?

I'm going to be at the Alternative Press Expo, come hell or high water. And I'm planning on having a Pissed Off Pinups 2009 Calendar with me.

I've already got a few sketches done, but will have to wait until after the Convention is over to post them. It's been pretty exhausting so far... there are just SO MANY people this year! But I've gotten to see a lot of old friends, make some new ones, and meet a couple of people I've admired for a long time... all of which are evidence of a good Con.

See you again in a few days!

[Side note on my regular sketchblog: I've got some drawings to post that I've done in the last few months, as well as a few sketches I've been doing during my escapes to the industry lounge at Con this year... I'll be posting a few of those after Con is over. Yay!]

No comments: